Now that everyone’s set up with their new work-from-home tools and processes, it’s time to take a breath and assess.
If you’d had more time, you would have done things differently ….. perhaps better. According to all the reports, we may be in this Emergency Remote Work scenario longer than we had hoped, so our aim in this webinar is to help you:
- identify key compliance, occupational health and safety, and policy issues in extended remote work scenarios,
- map strategies to help your people settle into the most recent changes and adapt to the changes to come, and
- navigate workforce planning considerations for the next 6-12 weeks and beyond.
On March 31, 2020, we gathered an expert panel including:
- Tara Vasdani: Founder, Remote Law Canada,
- M. Beth Page, PhD.: Founder, Dream-Catcher Consulting, Coach, Consultant, Educator, Author.
- Alistair Shepherd-Cross: Founder, Teamit.com
Missed the webinar? No problem! Click here to watch in full. We also created these actionable templates to help you in your next steps, including:
Need help tackling the Remote Law Checklist? Wondering what to prioritize in the next 4-6 weeks? As part of serving our communities during this time, our Strategic HR Consultant, Candace Giesbrecht, is available for a complimentary 45-min coaching call. No strings attached – just click here to book a time that works for you.